Richwood G-50-CE Western Guitar
- Massiv mahogni
- Bund og sider: Lamineret mahogni
- Gribebrædt: Indian rosewood
Grand auditorium med cutaway
- Fishman Isys+
Richwood Master Series are all handmade acoustic guitars, made of premium selected tonewoods, professionally set-up before packing.
Our most versatile guitar is the grand auditorium. This body shape offers a great all-round sound and the guitar can handle strumming as well as fingerstyle techniques. All Richwood Master Series guitars are professionally set up before shipping. Playability is fantastic. The sound has a transparent midrange that is very forgiving and will please any all-round player. The pleasing aesthetics, combined with the great sound, make this shape the most popular shape in the Master Series range.
The solid mahogany top and the mahogany sides and back sound warm with an emphasized midrange. A sound many people love.
The G-50-CE’s installed Fishman Isys+ pickup system complements this guitar perfectly. The acoustic sound can be easily amplified in the most natural fashion.
The technical and aesthetical advanced features include bone fittings, a double action trussrod, voluted headstock joint, cotton capped X-braces, mahogany back braces, high grade Derjung machine heads, USA D'Addario EXP16 coated phosphor bronze strings and Fishman electronics.
- body shape : grand auditorium with cutaway
- bracing design : X- bracing, mahogany back braces
- scale length : 650 mm
- neck width : 43,6 mm
- body length : 505 mm
- lower bout width : 409 mm
- body thickness : 96/116 mm
- top material : solid mahogany
- back & side material : laminated mahogany
- neck material : Indonesian mahogany
- fingerboard material : Indian rosewood
- fingerboard binding material : Indian rosewood
- fingerboard radius: 14"
- bridge material : Indian rosewood
- top color : natural
- body finishing : satin openpore
- neck finish : satin
- rosette : herringbone
- top purfling : 3-ply
- side binding : black ABS
- back binding : black ABS
- trussrod : active two-way
- top position dots : 7 mm + 5 mm white pearl shell
- side position dots : 2 mm white pearl shell
- frets : 2.4*1.1 mm, 18% nickel silver
- nut & saddle material : genuine bone
- machine head : Derjung Deluxe chrome
- strings : D'Addario EXP-16
- bridge pins : black plastic
- pickguard : tortoise plastic
- strap button : chrome
- electronics : Fishman Isys+
- extra : additional genuine bone saddle and 1 x saddle underlayment