Korg Beatlab BTL-Mini Metronom
- A metronome and rhythm trainer designed for the drummer and percussionist.
- Metronome Mode
- Training Mode
- Sound Out Mode
- Timer and Stopwatch
- Connectors: TRIGGER jack (1/4” monaural phone jack), PHONES jack (1/8” stereo mini phone jack)
- Speaker: Dynamic Speaker (23 mm, MAX. 0.5W)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 82 x 82 x 27 mm
- Weight: 97 gram (including batteries)
- Included Items: Contact Microphone, Two AAA batteries for verifying proper operation Training Pad
Rhythm practice using a metronome is indispensable for any musician, especially for the drummer and percussionist. In the past, rhythm practice has been excruciatingly dull and boring, consisting simply of striking a practice pad in time with a metronome. Furthermore, since you have only a subjective judgement as to whether or not your rhythm is correct, many players find it difficult to keep themselves motivated to practice.
That's where the BEATLAB mini comes in; it's a training tool that lets you practice rhythm more accurately and enjoyably. In addition to a versatile metronome function that includes a wide range of sounds, including human voice and real drum pattern sounds, this unit provides a training function that detects and evaluates the discrepancy between the metronome and the notes that you play. This means that you can develop a perfect sense of rhythm by using by treating rhythm training as if you were playing a game.