Marshall MMV SV20C Combo 20W Studio Vintage 10"
The SV20C combines the raw power of the 1959SLP and authentic voice of classic rock in a new portable style. The amp that first defined rock ‘n’ roll in the 60s has been revised for the present day, whilst remaining faithful to the original with its Plexi design and all-valve tone. Still considered a classic by scores of legendary guitarists, the SV20C lets you play like your heroes on stage, in the studio and at home.HANDCRAFTET IN BRITAINThe SV20C is an all valve handbuilt amp designed and built in the UK, to accurately recreate the classic Marshall tone.CLASSIC SOUND CAPTUREDFrom saturated blues tones to biting leads for classic rock, this is unmistakably a 1959SLP.TAME THE UNTAMEABLEPortable and adaptable, the Studio Vintage Combo is suitable for the home with the option to switch between 20W and 5W at any time.ICONIC STYLINGSThe amp that inspired generations of guitarists immaculately recreated for the modern day.
- Output wattage: 20W with optional power reduction 5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), DI (1/4" instrument jack)
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Controls: Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 X EL34
- Speaker configuration: 1 X 10"
- Speaker model: Celestion V-type 10” (16Ω, 50W)
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight: 15,9 kgWidth: 500 mmHeight: 460 mmDepth: 245 mm