Shure Beta58A dynamisk mikrofon
Dynamisk solistmikrofon med supernyre karakteristik.
Big sound. Full sound. Sophisticated sound. Is your mic living up to the power of your vocal? For decades, the BETA® 58A has been through the ringer, pushing voice to the forefront on the biggest stages in the world. For sound that commands the attention of the entire crowd, this is your microphone.
The Shure BETA 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
Also in the box:
- 1 - A25D Adjustable Stand Adapter
- 1 - 95A2050 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter
- 1 - 26A21 Storage Bag
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability