PreSonus AIR12 aktiv højttaler
- Hybrid “best of both worlds” 1,200W (dynamic) power amp configuration:
- Low-frequency driver: 900W, Class D amplifier
- High-frequency driver: 300W, Class A/B amplifier
- Maximum SPL 123 dB peak
- 1.35-inch, high-frequency compression driver
- 12-inch woofer with a 2.5-inch voice coil
- 51 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 123 dB SPL (max)
- 90° x 60° (horizontal x vertical) dispersion pattern
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs and one summed balanced output
Compact and lightweight, AIR12 active loudspeakers provide a rich, extended low-end and natural high-frequency extension in an enclosure that will easily fit in the backseat of a small car. Backed by 1,200W (dynamic) of Class D/Class AB power and enhanced with easy-to-use digital tuning functions, the AIR12 gives you all the power and tools you need for both mobile and installed sound.
With their “best of both worlds” power-amp configuration, carefully programmed DSP presets, versatile mounting options, flexible inputs with onboard mixing, and other professional features, PreSonus AIR-series loudspeakers are an excellent choice for both mobile and installed sound. You’ll love their easy transportability and their affordability. But the best thing about AIR-series loudspeakers is their clear, natural, “AIR-y” sound.