Peavey MAX300, Bass Combo
- A huge tone in a portable format
- 300 watt
- 2 x 10" speakers
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- 3-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright
- Kosmos-C switches (subharmonic generator)
- Built in tuner with mute-function
- XLR DI output with ground lift
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" headphones output
The Peavey MAX 300 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey designs, including unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker--a testament to Peavey's technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey's patented TransTube® tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Contour, Mid-Shift and Bright.
With MAX, you will hear yourself loud and clear with no need to tilt your amp back. Thanks to the MAX's angled baffle design, the sound is directed right where you want it.
The MAX also features a built-in chromatic tuner with mute, a tuned and ported enclosure, 1/8" headphone output and 1/8" auxiliary input. The amp also includes an XLR direct output with ground lift.