Arturia Keylab-88-MkII USB Controller
- Hammer-action FATAR (TP100LR) key-bed with aftertouch
- Rugged aluminum chassis construction with wood side panels
- Includes Analog Lab, Piano V, Wurli V, Vox Continental V, and Ableton Live Lite
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- DAW Commands: including magnetic overlays for Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper, as well as standard Mackie and HUI setups
- Extension shelf for laptop placement
- Removable iPad/sheet music stand
Next Gen 88-note MIDI Controller featuring a premium hammer-action key-bed with after-touch and gives keyboard players a true “piano” experience. The new KeyLab 88 MkII hybrid-workstation features Arturia’s exclusive master control panel with nine encoders, nine faders, 16 DAW user controls, and Big Knob central controller. Plus, Sixteen RGB Velocity and Pressure Pads are perfect for drum programming or triggering samples.
High quality robust metal frame construction with real wood side panels, highlight the sleek world-class design. Weighing in at only 14kg, the KL-88 MKII is perfect for studio and stage, and includes a laptop extension shelf and removable iPad/music stand.
The KeyLab 88 MkII comes with the new Analog Lab featuring over 8,000 sounds from our award-winning V-Collection Series. Also included are the full versions of Piano V, Wurli V, and Vox Continental V, along with Ableton Live Lite. With plug-and-play auto-mapping, your creative workflow is quick and seamless as you browse through the included software instruments and control your DAW. The KeyLab 88 MkII even includes unique magnetic panel overlays for the most popular DAWs and takes the guesswork out of playing, recording, and mixing.
The new KeyLab 88 MkII features CV/gate connectivity so you can also control your modular rig and vintage synths. It also includes three Aux pedal inputs, Expression, MIDI, USB, and Sustain. There’s even a CV input for external analog controllers. Used stand alone, the KL88 MkII can be powered from an external power supply or directly from its USB port.
The finest feeling 88-note hammer action controller keyboard looks great, is built for the road, and comes with top-quality virtual instruments. The KeyLab 88 MkII isn’t just another MIDI controller, it’s a gateway to a better music-making experience.